Sunday, June 5, 2011

Oven Roasted Veggies

Tonight was the 3rd contest recipe so far. We had a BBQ so these roasted veggies went well. They are simple but simple in a good way. I used sea salt and I added the optional mushrooms which in my opinion should not be optional since they were our favorite part. It was my first time using yellow squash so that was a plus. I love using new veggies! Another one we will make again and again. 4 out of 5 stars!


Source: Jackie Harris, Santa Rosa, CA


(You can use just about any vegetables.)


1 med Red Onion, sliced
1 med Green Bell Pepper, sliced
1 med Zucchini, sliced into disks
1 med Yellow Squash, sliced into disks


Sometimes I add Mushrooms.


Layer the veggies in a baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then drizzle with Olive Oil. Toss, then bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

170 calories15g carbs11g fat5g protein 586 mg sodium

No comments:

Post a Comment