Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Where have I been all your life?!

Ok, OK... It's been a while. I get it. Here I am. We've kind of gone a different route lately and it's been a little hard to share our recipes. That's right, we've jumped on the freezer meal band wagon! We love it! With me working full time and Husband in school it's either that or eat pizza and garbage (not literal garbage...) and we choose freezer meals. I've decided to start sharing the recipes that we find but again I have to say that these are NOT my own recipes. I find them elsewhere and will try them and compile them here for you. I will also tell you if I would change anything. Deal? Ok.

Husband and I are about to have a prep day and I think it would be easiest if I blog each recipe when we eat it rather than all the recipes on prep day. Keep your eyes out for new and exciting things. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment