Friday, April 26, 2013

Gluten Free Favorites

I wanted to do a quick blog to tell you about some of our favorite gluten free brands for certain things. Here we go:

 This is our favorite pizza crust. So much so that when we make pizza now we all eat it on this crust. Even my 5 year old eats it. It's pretty pricey but it's one of those things that is quick and easy and nice to keep in the cupboard. We get this at Sprouts Market.
This bread is available at the Costco by us and I can't tell you how much it has changed the way I eat. Before I wouldn't eat Gluten Free bread unless I absolutely had to but with this I actually have toast and sandwiches! I love that they sell it at Costco because it is only $7.99 for 2 loaves which is a great deal for Gluten Free.

This is my newest discovery. While wandering Trader Joe's I found this little gem and decided to try it. I got the cranberry maple nut and LOVED IT! I eat it dry but I bet it would be good in yogurt or with milk. It is pretty reasonably priced and has a really good shelf life!

These have been great for my 2 year old who is Gluten Free. They are a lot like cheese its. Warning: they are pretty salty, but no more than regular gold fish crackers and a great alternative. I get these at Sprouts Market and they are usually on sale. We've tried the other flavors but these are our favorite.







If you want to know what else I eat, just ask. I make lots of substitutions that I don't even think about which make it so I can eat pretty normal. Still trying to find the perfect Gluten Free donut though. If you find that be sure to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment